Purpose of the Guide
This guide will show you how to activate your camera, set up your password and set your security questions.
Before You Begin
You will need an Windows or Apple Device on which you can install software.
You will also need your camera / recorder plugged into your network / router.
Finally you will need the Hikvision SADP tool which can be downloaded here:
Let's Get Started
1) Tick the box with the camera / recorder showing the status as "inactive"
2) Make sure you tick the box that say "enable hik-connect".
3) Type a new password in the top box and then confirm it in the box below.
4) Click "activate"
5) Fill in the verification code as "0247420" then confirm it again.
6) Set your security questions up and click "confirm"
Your camera will now be activated and security questions setup.
If you need any further support, we have a number of support articles under the "solutions" tab at the top of the page, alternatively you can get in touch with the technical team on; firstname.lastname@example.org