Please note: This article is only applicable to our wireless LAN systems with a product code ending in ’05’ e.g. DIGLAN1005. These are easy to identify as they have a single screw-on antenna. It is also pictured in the image above.
In this guide, we will show you how to connect your smartphone or tablet with your Digital Wireless CCTV System with monitor.
Before You Begin
Before starting, ensure that the Monitor is connected to your network router via Ethernet cable.
Download the App
Search for an app called MyCam View, which is available on iOS and Android. Read this guide for more information.
Download this app to your device.
Configuring the App
Once installed, open the app.
- Click Add Device on the bottom bar.
- Click Add at the top of the screen.
On your 9" recording monitor, select the 3 balls icon on the left-hand side of the device.
- Click Settings > Network Settings > Information
- Take note of the UID number and type this into UID field in the app.
- Input the password as "000000"
- It may prompt you to change the password.
Now select Device on the bottom left and the status should appear as "online".
If you have followed the above correctly the system has now been set up for remote viewing in the app.