Please note: This article is only applicable to our wireless LAN systems with a product code ending in ’02’. These are easy to identify as they have a single screw on antenna. It is also pictured in the image above.
Access your Wireless Screen on your mobile really is as easy as installing an app then scanning a code on your screen.
- The first thing you need to do is make sure the network adapter is connected to the side of the screen. If it’s not connected, go ahead and plug it in now. You should notice a blue light flashing on the network adapter, this means it’s functioning correctly.
- Press the (MENU) button on your screen, ensure ‘System’ is highlighted, and then press the (OK) button to go in to the System menu.
- Now in the System menu, ensure ‘Network’ is highlighted, then press the (OK) button to go in to the Network menu.
- The top option in the Network menu is ‘Network Password’, with this highlighted, click the (OK) button. You will now need to type in a password. This will be asked by your phone when you connect in to the device. Use the arrow keys to select is number or letter, then press the (OK) button to select it, until you have entered the password you want. Once entered, highlight the ‘Enter’ key, then press the (OK) button. The system will give you a message to confirm the password has been stored and then go back to the Network menu.
- Now go down to highlight ‘Network Information’, and then press the (OK) button to go in to the Network Information menu. This will list a couple of IP addresses, a port listed as 0 and the device ID. You don’t need any of these, but their presence indicates everything is working correctly. The bit we’re interested in is the QR code, it should look similar to this;
If a QR code isn’t displayed then the unit isn’t yet connected to the remote access server. If this is the case, press the (MENU) button to return back to the camera view, and then come back to the Network Information menu. If the QR code still isn’t displayed, turn the screen off, and then reboot your internet router. Wait a couple of minutes after rebooting your router and then power the screen back on. Navigate back to the Network Information screen and you should now have a QR code.
- Now we’ve set the password, and the QR code is being displayed, you’re ready to install the app on your phone or tablet. You can either click the image below for the phone you have, or manually open the application store on your phone, and search for the app name listed.
|The app is called GoCam4CH||The app is called Goscam GoStreaming|
- Once you’ve installed the app, we’ll go through how to set up on both iPhones, iPads and Android phones and tablets.
| Now go back to the screen, and press the (MENU) button until the cameras are displayed on the unit. If the unit is in a menu it won’t display the cameras on your phone or tablet.|
|Thats it! You should now be up and running, and able to view the cameras on your phone or tablet!|