This guide shows you how to configure motion detection on your WiFi Bird Box Camera on your Windows PC using the CMS5 software.
1) Open CMS5.
2) Login using Username: admin Password: admin (unless you've changed this)
3) In the "Main" , Enter the “Device Config”, Click icon “Video Detect”, enter a new interface.
(As shown in the below images)
4) Click the enable to turn on the motion detection.
5) Enable both “Record” and “Snapshot”.
6) Choose “ON” for FTP, click OK to save.
Your device should now be fully configured for motion detection.